Tuesday 6 December 2011

New words I learnt in last week's class (30.11.2011)

   Assalamualaikum w.b.t May Allah Bless You, welcome to my blog ! Today I want to tell you all about some new words I learnt in last week's class. The first word nutmeg, in malay thats mean 'buah pala', this fruits is most popular in Penang. In second words is date, in malay thats mean 'kurma', at first I did not know the original purpose, after we play the game, I learned the true meaning, the fruit is popular when Muslims are undergoing fasting. The third word is a sole, in malay thats mean 'tapak kaki',the bottom on your shoes.
   I have learned some new words related to parts of our body.
For example is : waist : the refer the nerrowest part around the middle of your body.
                         knee : that refer the place where your leg bend in the middle
                         ankle: that refer the part of your body where your your foot joins your leg
All parts are in our bodies is important for us to engage in the activity. Without one of us will be difficult to do any activity. Thank god because we have favored this.
   That's all for today. I hope you enjoys in my writing...

  

2 comments: