Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

 Today is my first class English in semester 2 on 15 November 2011.In semester 1, in the class I have 3 boys and 20 girls. I fear this situation be current in semester 2 english class.Alhamdulillah, when I see on the notice board,there were 10 boys in my english class.I feel more confident to learn english subject..Before I entered the classroom, i've gone to a cafe to lunch.My first class in Othman 202. I was introduced by a teacher named Junaidah. I thought I was a fierce teacher.Apparently i'm have a good teacher.Effective way of learning and sound, makes me more eager to learn English. At first we will introduce to the teacher's name along with its meaning at all. After introduce the name and the meaning, the class have be stop because the time is up.Thats all for my first experience in my english subject.

2 comments: